If you love Mint Aero and feeling very gulty, you will love this recipe. These bars are so tasty but should definitely only be eaten about once a year.
Anyone can make these bars because there are very few ingredients and there is no actual baking involved. But patience is required when making these, as you do have to wait for the bars to cool and harden in the fridge.
This recipe makes quite a few bars so make sure you have some friends around to help you eat them.
1 tin of condensed milk
5 ozs margarine
3 Mint Aero bars
1 packet of digestive biscuits
1 bar of cooking chocolate
• Place the milk, margarine and Aero bars in a saucepan and melt together.
• Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and beat them with a rolling pin until they arte crushed into small pieces (but not crumbs).
• Add the crushed biscuits to the pan and mix together.
• Spread the mixture out onto a flat tray.
• Melt the cooking chocolate and pour over the top of the mixture.
• Allow to cool before placing in the fridge for a few hours until it sets.
• Cut into small bars and enjoy.
Image credit: Tumblr
Leave a Reply